OT - anyone want a Betamax recorder?

Sony SLc 30UB. last time I used it, some years ago, it was working but with a fuzzy picture problem which may be easily fixeable, I believe it's a common fault with them. Head is believed to be OK. Going to the tip tomorrow unless someone wants it enough to collect within a week or two, or tells me it's worth real money I could even take it to Harrogate!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Try this on the canals list Tim. Ron Jones was talking about Betamax a while ago.

Reply to
Richard Edwards