Oxford welder - more junk to clear

I've got a little RT110 Oxford set to get rid of. It's been lurking in
the corner for a few years, it's probably 5 years since it was used.
220 -240V input, 50V & 80V output. 110A max on 50V, less on 80V.
20 quid if you collect, taken as seen. It'll go in the boot of most
cars.
My Adze collection was in the same corner. Psst... wanna buy an adze?
I only need to keep one for odd jobs. (Sorry, that's a bit OT).
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
I may take that off your hands if it isn't going elsewhere Tim, I could use a little welder. Does it work?
-- Billy H
Reply to
Billy H
I was reading Thor Heyerdahl's book on the Ra expedition recently, you'd have been right in place amongst that lot! :-))
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
It did when last I tried it, no reason to suppose it won't now.
Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Great, a run over your way may be useful, when can I pick it up?
My dad has a portable and a few statics but I haven't, and stealing his doesn't fall into my sphere of activity right now.
-- Billy H
Reply to
Billy H
Whenever you like, within reason. Get in touch first to confirm I'll be here, though.
Tim
Tim Leech
Actually, yes.
Robi