Ping Bob Unitt

Hi Bob,

Just in case you don't see my message about the 2 BA screw, I didn't get your e-mail. I tried e-mailing you at the address you post on Usenet, but the mail was returned. If you read this, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cantabgold.net, or post to the group.

If other people read this, any know Bob's e-mail address?

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy