Pinging - Chris Edwards

Chris

Daughter has just reported trouble with BT (how unusual) pony express. With Warwick in mind please let me know if you don't receive my grateful thank you and groveling apology. If not I'll send out another rider and let the Indians get the BT one.

Regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Got your email, thanks - no problem. I'll reply of list. --

Chris Edwards