Plastic beads

Hmmm. An earlier post reminds me that I want several kilos/5 gallons of clear, preferably UV stable plastic beads, either solid or with a hole,
the latter is preferable but not necessary.
By small, I mean something between 1 mm to 3 mm. It's to be used in a biological water filter.
Glass would do, but rather heavy.
--
Rusty Hinge