Happy Christmas to all our readers

.... that is if there are any :)
Happy Christmas anyway even if you're not here to read this !
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Reciprocated and passed -on.
Reply to
RustyHinge
And happy Christmas to you Andrew
Charles
Reply to
charles
And a happy new year too!
-- Peter Fairbrother
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.
Regards wasbit
Reply to
wasbit
And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.
Regards wasbit
Only Americans are "certificated". We English are certified, (or if we aren't , we should be.)
-- Clifford Coggin Kent England
Reply to
Cliff Coggin