Happy Christmas to all our readers

.... that is if there are any :)

Happy Christmas anyway even if you're not here to read this !

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Reciprocated and passed -on.

Reply to
RustyHinge

And happy Christmas to you Andrew

Charles

Reply to
charles

And a happy new year too!

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.

Regards wasbit

Reply to
wasbit

And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.

Regards wasbit

Only Americans are "certificated". We English are certified, (or if we aren't , we should be.)

-- Clifford Coggin Kent England

Reply to
Cliff Coggin