Happy Christmas to all our readers

.... that is if there are any :)
Happy Christmas anyway even if you're not here to read this !
Andrew

On 25/12/16 16:25, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Reciprocated and passed -on.
--
Rusty Hinge
And happy Christmas to you Andrew
On 25/12/16 16:25, Andrew Mawson wrote:

And a happy new year too!
-- Peter Fairbrother

And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.
Regards wasbit
"wasbit" wrote in message
And a happy new year from a certified (I'm sure that should be certificated) lurker.
Regards wasbit
Only Americans are "certificated". We English are certified, (or if we aren't , we should be.)
-- Clifford Coggin Kent England