Post Office charges

was in the post office today and saw a notice saying that the charge for collecting customs duty was going up to £8 from £4.

:(

-- Peter Fairbrother

We are all in the gutter But some of us are looking at the stars (Oscar Wilde)

When I see you floating down the gutter I'll buy you a bottle of wine. (Captain Beefheart)

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Good business to be in - charging for charging

-- Myford Mat

this thread:

Myford Matt

bargain UPS have been charging me £10 plus VAT for ages

:((

Reply to
Andy Parker