Precision Grinding Techniques

Does anyone have a copy of the book(let) "Precision Grinding
Techniques" by Jones and Shipman that I could borrow to copy?
It does turn up from time to time on Ebay. However with a hammer
price of over 30 quid I get a sharp intake of breath at paying that
for a 70 page softback (OK I'm a mean old git I know but.....)
Thanks
Charles
Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment
Reply to
Charles Ping
I'll lend you mine for a tenner
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Charles,
I have a copy you may borrow.
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Out of curiosity... Do J&S still sell it?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Hi Mark, why not try
ask them. -- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft