Raised eyebrow; from a 6-year old!

Was assisting today at a birthday party at The Great bulkington Railway (we raise money for the air ambulance) and got a look of incredulity from a 6-year
old lad when I discussed the bogies under the carriages.
Up to that point he was familiar with the word only in respect of nose droppings.
On 23/07/2021 12:00, gareth evans wrote:

Fair's fair: he'd only had six years on this Earth,and not all of those in a railway environment.
railway carriages made me snort. (And the bogies went into reverse? Ed.)
--
Rusty Hinge