Re: Midwest AT-6

DAVE0MARY Wrote:

I just recieved a Midwest AT-6 kit. Just curious about how the flap are working out. I assume it is a split flap
--
GX AM
I have this aircraft and constructed scale split flaps and she lands just like the real one.. I find it a trainer and I am not an ace RC pilot. Putting flaps on there is no nose up or down.. I reduce power on base and final its almost chopped. She settles in nicely. Many flights. She will land without flaps just as well but faster.