Cameron Diaz At Her 36th Birthday

A grinning Cameron Diaz was spotted at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills at her 36th birthday.

Reply to
ronnstuart

I wonder sometimes what this type of posting is supposed to accomplish. It came from a server in India. Just trying to attract hits to the website?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

On 1/5/2009 8:55 AM Larry Blanchard spake thus:

Bingo.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

And possibly using pixel-sized buttons to start little scripts that garner all kinds of information from your computer....

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

That was the one I thought of.

As a friend of mine who got his computer scrambled by a bad website remarked, "Once burned, 37 times shy".

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

I don't worry too much about that since I'm running Linux. Perhaps I should, but I haven't seen a virus hit any of my Linux's and I've run it off and on since version 0.95. When I run Windows??? That's a different story, but I've learned to never use Windows online.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

And, besides, who really gives a rats ass about Cameron Diaz anyway?

Responding to trolling like that is a sort of Darwin test.

Reply to
Steve Caple

On 1/5/2009 4:34 PM Larry Blanchard spake thus:

Well, contrary to popular belief (at least to hear it from *nix users), Windows can be run perfectly safely. Provided the user has 1) a good firewall and 2) enough common sense to stay away from virus sources, like unknown emails and such. (Which I admit is a little more than the common sense, as once heard described by Utah Philips, it takes to pour piss out of a boot.)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Hadn't thought of it like that, but you're right!

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

And just what sort of common sense was involved in getting the 'piss' in the boot to start with??? Duh!!!!

Chuck D.

Reply to
Charles Davis