Cameron Diaz At Her 36th Birthday

http://www.googlyfoogly.com/celebs/Cameron-Diaz-At-36th-Birthday.html
A grinning Cameron Diaz was spotted at Barneys New York in Beverly
Hills at her 36th birthday.
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:46:29 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I wonder sometimes what this type of posting is supposed to accomplish. It came from a server in India. Just trying to attract hits to the website?
--
It's turtles, all the way down

On 1/5/2009 8:55 AM Larry Blanchard spake thus:

Bingo.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

And possibly using pixel-sized buttons to start little scripts that garner all kinds of information from your computer....
--
Wolf Kirchmeir

That was the one I thought of.
As a friend of mine who got his computer scrambled by a bad website remarked, "Once burned, 37 times shy".
~Pete
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:22:24 -0800 (PST), Twibil wrote:

And, besides, who really gives a rats ass about Cameron Diaz anyway?
Responding to trolling like that is a sort of Darwin test.
--
Steve

Hadn't thought of it like that, but you're right!
~Pete
On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 15:32:23 -0500, Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

I don't worry too much about that since I'm running Linux. Perhaps I should, but I haven't seen a virus hit any of my Linux's and I've run it off and on since version 0.95. When I run Windows??? That's a different story, but I've learned to never use Windows online.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

On 1/5/2009 4:34 PM Larry Blanchard spake thus:

Well, contrary to popular belief (at least to hear it from *nix users), Windows can be run perfectly safely. Provided the user has 1) a good firewall and 2) enough common sense to stay away from virus sources, like unknown emails and such. (Which I admit is a little more than the common sense, as once heard described by Utah Philips, it takes to pour piss out of a boot.)
David Nebenzahl wrote:

And just what sort of common sense was involved in getting the 'piss' in the boot to start with??? Duh!!!!
Chuck D.