Rapidor machine hacksaw blades

Hi All, Anybody know a source for Rapidor or similar machine hacksaw blades 8" between holes 8 3/4" overall length x 3/4" wide, not to
worried about number of teeth, I'll take what I get.. Regards, Vic..
Could you shorten a longer blade? These super mirracle tipped drills that you see advertised really do work and could drill a new hole in the right place. The idea is to use a drill press at max speed and no coolant. Push like **** and wait. The drill friction heats the steel, softens it and then drills a hole. It sounds like butchery but it really works. Mind the swarf, it can come off incadescently hot. Good eye protection is essential. The heating is very localised so won't affect the cutting part of the blade.
John

8'', that's a typo surely? J&L list various lengths in their catalogue including 18'' which I wonder is the length you are after..... Pretty often listed on the fleabay too.
Julian.
Julian wrote:

I reckon the OP must have a particularly small machine. The 8" figure is mentioned twice and the width is only 3/4". The standard Rapidors I am used to has 1.25" blades maybe even 1.5"
Bob