Part off blades

Hi all,

Anyone know a good source for buying part off blades ?

I need one thats 5/8" x 3/32" x 4" ish - but can only seam to buy in large packs. Seeing as one Eclipse blade is around £17 (and I only need one) I dont really want to spend a fortune on a pack of them.

Thanks

Chris Bedo Kent UK snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to
Chris Bedo

there is a guy on the isle of sheppy, who dose seperate lathes parts ive been told, his number is:

01795 665577

The company is called kent scalen engineering, david is he's name he's most helpful, if not he will probabily be able to help you out.

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Thanks to all those who replied, I now have one. Nothing to stop full scale nut production now !!

Cheers all !

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to