Part off blades

Hi all,
Anyone know a good source for buying part off blades ?
I need one thats 5/8" x 3/32" x 4" ish - but can only seam to buy in
large packs.
Seeing as one Eclipse blade is around £17 (and I only need one) I dont
really want to spend a fortune on a pack of them.
Thanks
Chris Bedo
Kent UK
snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk
Reply to
Chris Bedo
there is a guy on the isle of sheppy, who dose seperate lathes parts ive been told, his number is:
01795 665577
The company is called kent scalen engineering, david is he's name he's most helpful, if not he will probabily be able to help you out.
Reply to
Martyn Butler
Thanks to all those who replied, I now have one. Nothing to stop full scale nut production now !!
Cheers all !
Regards
Chris Bedo Kent UK
Reply to