Road trip

Doing Broxburn,Briston,Kingston upon Thames,Broxburn this weekend with 3500kg self loading pickup.Have some space both ways but no time for
long detours/holdups. Mark.

If there's suitable temporary storage I could probably link that to a Bedford-Exeter-Falmouth-Chesham-Bedford trip the following week. I've only got an MPV, though.
-adrian