Scrapheap Challenge

Hi,

On scrapheap challenge they had to build electric cars. One team were given a large motor does anyone know a rough figure for the horsepower of the motor?

Thanks

Reply to
Michael

How is it that this message has two answers in my outlook express one answer in google ..........and 11 answers

all the best.....mark

Reply to
mark

How is it that this message has two answers in my outlook express one answer in google ..........and 11 answers

all the best.....mark

Reply to
mark

--Is this show still on the air in the UK? We lost it in the USA a couple of years back when it became so Americanized that Americans didn't want to watch it anymore. Sigh.

Reply to
steamer

Yes it was on this weekend gone two teams had to design a fast boat. neither of them did very well the fastest boat only achieved about MPH ..and that was with a big v8 engine. it still has the same format here .. no shouting WWF style shit......why do they do that...... every American prog, has some muscle man shouting his head off at you people sit down to watch something and relax ...not get shouted at.they have ruined some good British shows by Americanising them ..like that. search p2p for the episodes. all the best...mark

Reply to
mark

mark wrote: : search p2p for the episodes. --Silly me; what's p2p??

Reply to
steamer

Yup

Reply to
Michael

Peer to Peer networking, illegal downloading of copyrighted media

Reply to
Michael

--Oh, *that*. I thought this was a new BBC channel or some such.

Reply to
steamer