Set of imperial allen keys: Recommendation sought

I'm wanting to get a set of imperial allen keys, from really small size (not sure what is the smallest size) to say 1/4". (I have a motor and
I've not got an allen key small enough for the allen screw on it.)
I want a decent quality set. Can you recommend a particular set or maker? Thanks.
On 21/02/2011 20:17, Richard wrote:

Well, I see lots of Draper sets on Ebay. I see some start at 1/16". I'd guess mostly I would not need anything less than 1/16".
Maybe Sealey "Siegen 30" would do.
Long Arm; 0.028, 0.035, 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8      Short Arm; 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10mm

size
and
I'd
10mm
"Unbrako" always used to me the make to have, and seemed to stand more abuse than most
AWEM

I'd second that. I've got a set of Unbrako's that I got from my grandfather, they must be easily 70 years old and are still fine. As a second choice go for Allen.
You can often get them either as singles or as sets on fleabay
Richard
I like the Eklind ones, they do standard "L" keys as well as several "T" handle ones. J&L sell them. Smallest in a set looks like 0.050 but the individuals go down to 0.028"
Jason
--
jasonballamy
Richard wrote:

Faithfull 30 Piece Metric/A/F Hexagon Key Set - Mixed Should be under a tenner. I've got a set on the shelf for the difficult sizes. But I've set set of T bar imperial and metric for 'every day' use ...
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

If you only want small ones, they're about 30p each - get in touch and I'll point you in the right direction (for some sizes at least)
    --Still seems weird to see my name and not have it be my name! :-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!