10" Glass disk

Any suggestions where I can source a 10" diameter glass disk 2mm thick?
I've re-built a pig weighing crate, and it would be nice to replace
the broken dial glass, and I don't really want to put a plastic one in as they scratch so easily.
TIA,
AWEM
Andrew Mawson wrote:

I would try a picture framer as I think they deal with glass that sort of thickness. Regarding cutting it's trivial cutting that sort of thickness given a glass circle scorer. I would think a picture framer might have one of those also as they might do round pictures, if not then any glass supplier should be able to cut it.
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:05:11 +0000, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Try your local glazier - any decent one should be able to cut it for you.
--
Neil - reverse 'ra' and delete 'l'.

If local sources fail you, Google for clock glass. There are plenty of such suppliers who will cut, and fit if you want, circular panes of glass.
Cliff Coggin.

in
Thanks for all the suggestions, I hadn't realised picture glass was as thin as 2mm. The princely sum of 3 changed hands at A&M Glaziers in St Leonards, and now the pigs can see how much they weigh when they step on the scales <G>
AWEM

Should give them a pretty good incentive to diet.
David
--
David Littlewood