Setting up a Myford ML7

OK Brad, 'our' John isn't a fairy Godmother and you will find me a bloody sight older and uglier. I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne if that helps.

Years ago-bugger, I'm 77- I had a Pools lathe which would only turn bananas. I got loads of help from people that I didn't know. Some where professionals giving up what little time they had.

In MEW, I returned the help by writing up how I' restored' a friend's ML7. It cost a mere £35.and was capable of a 1/2 thou run out at 6" in a week.

Hi Norm, would you happen to remember which issue of MEW your article was in by any chance? It would be very interesting to see if I could get a back copy (if possible). Cheers Brad.

People will rally round. As others have said- Don't despair but don't expect miracles. Our John is a grumpy old b. but he took time off at the Harrogate Show to sort a few of my problems. I got the help- John didn't even get a drink till the Show closed. 'Nuff, John?

Norm No, It wasn't going to

Reply to
BRAD

Hi Norm, would you happen to remember which issue of MEW your article was in about restoring your friends ML7 by any chance? It would be very interesting to see if I could get a back copy (if possible). Cheers Brad.

Reply to
BRAD

Hi Brad, this modern techni- gadgetry is getting me con-fused. I have the article somewhere and I have a few other things which I might 'scrape together' Could you E-Mail me with your E-mail add. Mine, I believe is on file here.

Sorry about the delays etc

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674