slightly OT Motor Run Cap

evening all, the motor in my fathers tile cutter has died. on investigation it appears to be the run capacitor. its a 450V 6uF 5% tolerance one. RS only appear to have 5uF or 8uF caps. Which would be the better bet? my gut feeling says 5, its a bit closer, but I might be (and quite often am) wrong.

thanks

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Opps, ignore me, search engine brain fart... RS 377-9052 will be fine....

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Ignore this to