small boring head

I've been very happy with my Arrand BH. I don't think it is as small as

30mm though -poss nearer 40mm body - sorry too idle to measure it at the moment. let me know if you want me to. Bob

pages pdf/page16&17.pdf

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Does anybody have any experience of the Soba 30mm small boring head (Chronos) or the RDG Tools boring head for the BCA jig borer? I'm looking for one to fit to my Sigma (BCA type) jig borer but don't want to buy something that is "sloppy"- I know you "pays ya money n takes ya choice" and both are economically priced. Are there any other recommendations for small boring heads? Any helpful suggestions greatfully received.

Happy Christmas All Dave

Reply to
bromide