Small lathe information required

I have just purchased a small second hand model engineers/ watch makers lathe and i am trying to find some information on it
I have puct some pictures and what infor i do have online at http://uk.geocities.com/roboaluk/index.htm
If anyone has any information I would be very grateful if they could leave a message here or by e-mail
have a look at www.lathes.co.uk
it might have been an instrument makers or watch makers lath. if th thread that holds the chuck on is metric it is not british. unima lathes had a 14mm thread if i remember back.the shaft on the left look to have held gears or something via a woodruffe key so could have bee for screwcutting
i think hopzaffle,lorch,boley made precision lathes and tyzack also you could try under those names first
let us know how you get on
-- bolma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bolmas's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid )26 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid#700
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:51:40 -0500, bolmas wrote:

Wrong (I think). Have a look at the Perris page :-
http://www.lathes.co.uk/perris/
I understand that Cowells and Simat are from the same 'family' of lathes, though what the relationship is I'm not sure.
http://www.cowells.com/products.htm
Many Thanks Guys for all your input both here and by e-mail,
For those of you that are interested it is a 'Perris' lathe which was apparently availiable as a kit with many optional extras which i will be trying to find a few but i have also been told that parts from Cowells and Unimat may also fit so i will be looking at these as well.
I will try to update my website with what i find out if anyone is interested.
Alan