Small Power Hacksaw

Hi Charles,

I've just spotted this on Chris Heapy's adverts pages

#12869 Posted: 20th October FOR SALE: Kennedy Power Hack Saw...It Is In Good Condition And Works A Treat ...Ideal If You Are Short Of Space And Don't Like Hard Work !... £135

Garry Holloway, Worcester, 07811110616 Gary at gmholloway.plus.com

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:26:52 GMT, "Bob Minchin"

Bob

Thanks for the pointer - I'e been away on holiday and had missed it.

However I've looked at the plans available and reckon it's easy to make one - after all it's not a precision peice of kit is it. I've also found a large 90degree reduction gearbox living under the bench that'll handle a 1/2 hp motor that I have......

Whilst on hols I did some thinking and have a single phase Alba 1A shaper that I'll be parting with soon. If anyone is interested please get in touch.

Regards

Charles Ping

Reply to
Charles Ping

Could not the stroke of the shaper be adapted to push a hacksaw?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I just bought a benchmaster senior hacksaw but the parts for mounting the blade are missing and a made up clamp in there place.

Does anyone have one of these they can send me pictures and measurements to put her back the way she should be......?

Reply to
trickyweir