SIP Mig 130 Turbo

A while back I got rid of my trusty BOC Transmig because of space (it was the size of a small chest freezer) and recently picked up one of the above.

It's frankly nowhere as nice to use as the Transmig but does fit under the bench. Does anyone have the instructions for the SIP 130 turbo?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles, I have the manual for the SIP Turbo 130/150/Dual Purpose at least that is what is says on the cover. I can either scan and e-mail or copy and post to you if you let me know which you prefer. I'm just off out but could get it done later this evening.

regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Thanks Keith

Scanned and emailed would be best.

Much appreciated.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles

Should be in your mail now. It is a little large at 8Mb as the original is a little faded and I was trying to make it readable. If you have any problems with it let me know and I will split it into smaller "lumps" and try again.

Hope it helps

Best regards

Keith

Reply to