Carbide inserts

I have a LARGE (getting on for 1000) qty of inserts DNMG style, they are
used, but not fully (most have at least 3 usable edges, they have all been
used but are plenty good enough for anything from stainless down to bms) and
have plenty of life in them, for general machining but are of no use to me
due to contractual obligations, do you think these are sellable, if so how
much?
any suggestions?
Reply to
Tim Bird
Take them along to your local SMEE and invite those present to help themselves.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
Still trying to get stuff on the cheap? Money a bit tight?
Reply to
Nimrod
not at all... just need the space in my office
Reply to
Tim Bird