Source for good steel blank?

I'm looking for a reasonable (eg en9 or en24 or so, something better than mild steel - it's for a collet chuck) steel blank, 80 mm diameter and 40 mm long.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

These people keep some steel blanks:

You're probably best calling them and asking for a catalogue. It's much more detailed than their website.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Would 95mm dia Black EN24T do?

Do we have anyone from your neck of the woods going to Harrogate, or should I post it?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Yummy, if my chuck will take it :)

I'm in Trowbridge, Wilts ... can't make it myself though

Will email you tomorrow, and many thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother