Source for good steel blank?

I'm looking for a reasonable (eg en9 or en24 or so, something better than mild steel - it's for a collet chuck) steel blank, 80 mm diameter
and 40 mm long.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

These people keep some steel blanks: http://www.hpcgears.com/
You're probably best calling them and asking for a catalogue. It's much more detailed than their website.
Best wishes,
Chris

Would 95mm dia Black EN24T do?
Do we have anyone from your neck of the woods going to Harrogate, or should I post it?
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

Yummy, if my chuck will take it :)

I'm in Trowbridge, Wilts ... can't make it myself though
Will email you tomorrow, and many thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother