Stainless corner pieces ?

I'm looking for some stanless steel corners somewhat like this :

(except that one is nickel-plated).

I only need a couple so cutting down a bigger item is a possibility - however, I can't find anything suitable. Something made for kitchen equipment or boating might be just the thing. Sides should be about 25mm.

Any ideas ? The best I've come up with so far is a couple of corners cut off an old sink, but I don't know that they'll be thick enough - I want about 0.8mm. Corner radius should ideally be about 5mm but some mangling is probably feasible.

Alternatively I could try to bash some out of flat sheet but my attempts so far have ended up with too much metal in the folds, or the need to weld a joint.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin