Starrett micrometer

I have a 75 to 100mm mic. that requires adjusting to read correctly. There is no screw in the end of the anvil. Does anyone know how to adjust these.

Thanks in advance Chris

Reply to
Chris Welbourn

Chris, I assume you have a 75mm slip as your guage, there should be a small hole in the barrel near the "C" end. you put a tiny "C" spanner in here and turn the barrel antil zeroed.

Mart> I have a 75 to 100mm mic. that requires adjusting to read correctly.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Chris Welbourn