Syndanyo

Does anyone know a UK source for small quantities of Syndanyo board?
Jim Hawkins

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:24:42 -0000, "Jim Hawkins"

I think you meant to type Sindanyo, but I understood anyway:)
Your best bet would be to look in the yellow pages for your nearest injection mould toolmakers, and then ring them up and ask if they have a bit spare, depending on how much you want.
Not always used on mould tools, but usually specified when we want to put heat into a tool, rather than take it out.
Peter
Jim Hawkins wrote:

Builders merchants should have something similar such as masterboard or the modern equivalent of Asbestolux. If you know anyone in a university science labs/workshop you might be able to scrounge some of the genuine article.
Bob

Try this lot
http://www.par-group.co.uk/insulation.aspx?page 55
I think Eternit used to produce an alternate material also but it`s a few years since I used to buy the stuff so can`t remember.