Key steel

Gentlemen,
Can some one point me in the direction of 3mm square key steel or 3mm square Bowden cable please.
Martin P

--
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Semper in Excrementem Altitudo Solus Varius
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:41:32 -0000, "campingstoveman"

RS Components do the key steel.
John,
I have just found key steel, now the hard part the cable.
Martin P

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:02:47 -0000, "campingstoveman"

When we used to make motorcycle speedo cables up we used to crimp the square on the end of a cable by squeezing the cable between two 1/2" square bars with a vee filed in each.
Worked OK but if you want 10 metre's it might be a fair bit of work <g>
.

John,
I just want three inches to repair the speedo drive on my Rover P6 where it goes into the gearbox. Your suggestion is a good Idea.
Martin P