Tapping size

None that I know of besides avoidance.

Why? Freeze some bits? Or just feeling a chill around here? :-)

If you froze any of your body parts, see a doctor. And be prepared to suffer the cold forever after, as frostbit parts will be suceptible to cold, pretty much forever after.

Infections and gangrene are real risks.

This is my weather.30 below, and blowing.

Faaaaaaaarkkkkkkkk!

Time to crawl back under a warm blanket.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Gee, why do they call it Cold Lake?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

'Cause of the Palm trees, of course!

The lake here is deep. Plus side of 300 feet. It does not warm up much in the summer.

Lake trout fishing is pretty good right now. I was out on the lake on Saturday, and it was a beauty day, sunshine, almost no wind, and hovering just below zero. Only caught 1 fish, not a keeper.

This kind of weather costs me too much. Staying indoors, leads me to ebay. :-)

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones