Threading question

I think so - Google just nick our posts off UseNet and make them available on the Web. Access is slicker using a NewsReader designed to access UseNet. There is one built into Outlook Express you can play with to see the difference, but there are better ones around.
In message
snipped-for-privacy@eanx100.co.uk writes

Hit "enter" too early??
--
Pat Martindale

Lost the thread, Eh?
Does anyone know where he lives? I fear he has expired on the keyboard.
Alister Nicholls wrote:

C'mon, guys - he just has a mild stutter.
Nothing wrong with that.
Odie