Transwave 4KW rotary 3 phase converter

I have a 4 kW (5.25 HP) Transwave rotary three phase converter that is now surplus as I've had 3 phase installed. It'll go on eBay unless
someone here wants it. Current list price is 725 plus 35 carriage so something less than that is acceptable!
Remove the obvious from my email address if responding that way.
AWEM
Transwave 4kW converter now gone - sorry to dissapoint the several other respondants but it's now on it's way to Cornwall. I will have another one surplus soon that is much bigger - 15kW iirc but it's deep in depths of a tightly packed shed and inaccessable at the moment.
AWEM

is
so