Transwave 4KW rotary 3 phase converter

I have a 4 kW (5.25 HP) Transwave rotary three phase converter that is now surplus as I've had 3 phase installed. It'll go on eBay unless someone here wants it. Current list price is £725 plus £35 carriage so something less than that is acceptable!

Remove the obvious from my email address if responding that way.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Transwave 4kW converter now gone - sorry to dissapoint the several other respondants but it's now on it's way to Cornwall. I will have another one surplus soon that is much bigger - 15kW iirc but it's deep in depths of a tightly packed shed and inaccessable at the moment.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson