welding supplies

thought this lot

deserved a mention. Ordered bronze rods yesterday, arrived lunchtime today. no connection, just thought it was good service.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Also no connection, I can second that, very good service, prices and advice when I called at their place in Mansfield. They are also known as Central Welding Supplies Ltd. The diywelding.co.uk is their web business name.

John

Reply to
John

On or around Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:25:47 -0700 (PDT), John enlightened us thusly:

yeah, the invoice said "central welding".

Reply to
Austin Shackles