welding supplies

thought this lot
http://www.diywelding.co.uk /
deserved a mention. Ordered bronze rods yesterday, arrived lunchtime today.
no connection, just thought it was good service.
✖
On Mar 26, 6:44 pm, Austin Shackles

Also no connection, I can second that, very good service, prices and advice when I called at their place in Mansfield. They are also known as Central Welding Supplies Ltd. The diywelding.co.uk is their web business name.
John
Add pictures here
✖
On or around Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:25:47 -0700 (PDT), John

yeah, the invoice said "central welding".
✖