Triac Parts

The upgrade to my Triac has now got past the point of no return, so I'm selling all the parts I have removed from it. If you are in need of any Parts just search for "denford Triac" on ebay. I have started everything at £1 with no reserve -I'd rather they went to someone who can make use of them than the skip.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

started

Kevin, I hope that you have the same success that I enjoyed selling all the innards of my Triac on eBay a couple of years ago - iirc they went for something of the order of £475 having started at 99p. I was amazed that there was so much interest as the basic control is a bit of a dead loss !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Could've used the tape drive as a spare for our CNC engraver, will keep an eye on the front panel and see what it goes for.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I'd be delighted with a fraction of that Andrew. The original controller was OK for the time, about on a par with a TNC145. Not much use for full 3D work though, which I want to do on the machine

-hence the upgrade.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin