Twin-Spindle NC PCB Drill on ebay

We have put up one of the NC drilling machines from the closed factory
on ebay, don't know if it would be of any interest for the
experimenters here, starts at $50...

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK

Prepair Ltd
Was it intended only as a drilling machine, or is it also capable of routing (e.g. board edges and cutouts) ?
-adrian
Reply to
Adrian Godwin
We have only used it for drilling.
I spoke to Ted at the factory before I answered your query, apparently the controller doesn't have the software/capability to do routing, it's to do with the commands and the drill heads being held down while you follow the outlines.
There is no mechanical limitation, it seems to be purely that the Compactrol unit was set up as a drill only.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd

Site Timeline