Wanted Hardinge Cam Followers/Masters (threading)

Cam followers for Hardinge HCT Chucker lathe. If anyone has any of these lying about. prefer a comprehensive set. They are sometimes called by other names like masters or Formers or dies and a lot of other names I've not heard of yet in case you don't know what they look like here's a pic each one/set comprises of these two items..

formatting link

all the best........mark

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.