Cam Followers

I need a flat surface, stud type cam follower and would prefer a hex
head but a slotted head will do. I am not familiar with the heavy stud
cam follower but that would also work. The McMaster-Carr page number is
990 and the part number is 6461K23.
John
Reply to
John Carroll
Let me look at home. A few years ago I got a whole bunch at a garage/estate sale. No one knew what they were and dumped them in with a huge box of other stuff like pressure guages, etc. Whole box was $5.00, I think. Can't let stuff like that go to the dump, even though I have found little use for the cam followers. Will reply tonight/tomorrow.
By the way, we all don't have the latest MC catalog, so the page number you gave is only a close approximation.
Paul Redmond, OR
Reply to
Paul
You can go to their web site and "get" the current catalog. Page 990 shows what they call "track rollers" which, I would assume, is what we are talking about here.
Seems to work better with Outlook Express than with some other browsers though.
DOC
Reply to
DOC
Er... I meant Internet Explorer.