Warwick/Leamington Exhibitionr

Just look for the reindeer,one will have a bright red nose. :D

Alla

-- Allan Waterfal

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Allan Waterfall's Profile:

this thread:

Allan Waterfall

Ditto, but 5'4" wispy hair down to the shoulders but balding at the front and top, straggly beard and moustache plus metal framed glasses (think tramp :-) Probably sitting at a table, if there is one, reading a book!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I don't have the luxury of long hair so I have one of those no 2 cut thingies that disguise the big bald patch on top, and a salt & pepper goatee that my 10 yr old daughter describes as quite disgusting.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill