Waterproof Bags

Hi

I was wondering if there was a way in which i could make my own waterproof bag. It would look a bit like a donut, with a hole in the middle It dimensions roughly would be 20cm diametre with a height of 20cm. I was thinking generally long the lines of modding a bin bag.

Any Ideas?

Thanks Michael

Reply to
Himszy

You need a ring of polished metal the shape you want the seal to be, and heat it to fuse the polythene.

For one offs you can lay aluminium kitchen foil over the two layers of polythene, and go over the sealing line with a very clean soldering iron - you'll have to play with varying the speed according to the thickness of the polythene and the power of the soldering iron.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Thanks Andrew i will give it a go.