Way wiper felt - UK source?

Can anyone point me at a source of such, *not* already cut to fit a Myford or similar? My requirements aren't likely to be on anyones' stock list (unless they have Holbrook old stock...) so I'm looking to buy dense wool

1/2" felt in foot square sheets, if possible, to cut my own?

Thanks, Dave H.

Reply to
news.virginmedia.com

Have a look at

David Billington

When I have broken up old ink jet printers I have kept the "felt" pads used to store ink from head cleaning. There is usually a large area unmarked by ink.

Just an option!

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

I get mine from the the podiatrist who looks after my wife's feet. They have it in all sizes and thicknesses,

Reply to
rsss