Way wiper felt - UK source?

Can anyone point me at a source of such, *not* already cut to fit a Myford or similar? My requirements aren't likely to be on anyones' stock list
(unless they have Holbrook old stock...) so I'm looking to buy dense wool 1/2" felt in foot square sheets, if possible, to cut my own?
Thanks, Dave H.
news.virginmedia.com wrote:

Have a look at http://www.hardy-hanson.co.uk /
On 18/03/2012 22:59, news.virginmedia.com wrote:

When I have broken up old ink jet printers I have kept the "felt" pads used to store ink from head cleaning. There is usually a large area unmarked by ink.
Just an option!
-- Richard
news.virginmedia.com Wrote: > Can anyone point me at a source of such, *not* already cut to fit a > Myford

> wool

I get mine from the the podiatrist who looks after my wife's feet. They have it in all sizes and thicknesses,
--
rsss