Wiring diagram for Harrison Unversal Mill

I have asked for a copy of this previously and a kind soul (I think from Denmark) helped me out.

This is for a friend of mine who has posted this request on a couple of other forums, but he is not geared up for Usenet.

Can anyone help again, didn't store a copy and my mate has lost the stuff I passed on to him.

Thanks in advance.

Richie

Reply to
Rich