blade runner

Hi All. i have recently brought a reflex flight sim with transmitter etc,plus a helicopter dragonfly,as i have up to now never managed to get the helicopter back on the ground in the sim situation im not chancing using the heli until i can at least fly on the sim.Well my dear sister as offered to buy me a birthday present the following helicopter the blade runner indoor here is the URL

what do all you experts think? i realise its little more than a toy,but will it actualy help me in getting a sort of feel for flying helicopters? im sure it will be fun,as i dont have to be dependent on weather etc.your opinions ,comments etc would be as ever welcome. thanks Keith

Reply to
keith

hello keith! ;-)

keith schrieb:

i don´t think the flight behavior of the bladerunner is similar to the characteristics of a normal model helicopter with only one blade layer.

in a very coloured german discussion forum i read that the bladerunner is very easy to fly - even for beginners it´s easy to handle. the flightspeed is very low, just like walking in slow-motion ;-)

i never saw a bladerunner in action so all i can tell is what i read.

cu/2,

rüdiger

Reply to
Ruediger Zoll

Hallo Ruediger "Ruediger Zoll schrieb

Da hast nicht´s verpaßt so gut ist der Film nun auch wieder nicht

Gruss Friedhelm

Reply to
Friedhelm-Hinrichs

servus freidhelm! ;-)

Friedhelm-Hinrichs schrieb:

[bladerunner]

na hör´ mal, der´s wenigstens so kultig wie das leben des brian, du sf-banause! ;-)

cu/2,

rüdiger, zum nachtisch bitte soylent-green

Reply to
Ruediger Zoll