blade runner

Hi All. i have recently brought a reflex flight sim with transmitter etc,plus a helicopter dragonfly,as i have up to now never managed to get the helicopter
back on the ground in the sim situation im not chancing using the heli until i can at least fly on the sim.Well my dear sister as offered to buy me a birthday present the following helicopter the blade runner indoor here is the URL http://www.hobbytron.com/Blade-Runner-RC-Helicopter.html what do all you experts think? i realise its little more than a toy,but will it actualy help me in getting a sort of feel for flying helicopters? im sure it will be fun,as i dont have to be dependent on weather etc.your opinions ,comments etc would be as ever welcome. thanks Keith
hello keith! ;-)
keith schrieb:

i don´t think the flight behavior of the bladerunner is similar to the characteristics of a normal model helicopter with only one blade layer.
in a very coloured german discussion forum i read that the bladerunner is very easy to fly - even for beginners it´s easy to handle. the flightspeed is very low, just like walking in slow-motion ;-)
i never saw a bladerunner in action so all i can tell is what i read.
cu/2,
rüdiger
--
Kein Geld für Benzin? Dann fahr gefälligst Landstrasse!
FAQ zur Newsgroup de.rec.modelle.misc: http://www.drmm.de

Da hast nicht´s verpaßt so gut ist der Film nun auch wieder nicht
Gruss Friedhelm
servus freidhelm! ;-)
Friedhelm-Hinrichs schrieb:
[bladerunner]

na hör´ mal, der´s wenigstens so kultig wie das leben des brian, du sf-banause! ;-)
cu/2,
rüdiger, zum nachtisch bitte soylent-green
--
Habt Ihr Schleicher kein Geld für Benzin? Dann fahrt Landstrasse!
Modellbaudateien ohne Ende: http://corsair.flugmodellbau.de