Help Big Lift Bauplan wanted

Hallo. I've bought a Multiplex Big Lift earlier version (balsa kit) with instructions but WITHOUT planes (bauplan). Can anyone help me??? Multiplex Does NOT furnish the planes because the older version is a long time discontinued. Copy of used planes would be great. I will pay any copy and shipping cost (to Italy), please help me, many thanks. Leave me answer in direct mail. Andrea.

Reply to
Andrea Fiorentini

Andrea Fiorentini schrieb:

There should be a mini-plane on

You need a cad-prog to zoom it. I don't know, wether the plan fits to your kit. Normaly it should be okay to finish the model.

Kindly regards ys geko

Reply to
Gerd Kosbab

Hallo,

versuch mal Ebay(.de) Artikelnummer 130158806465

Ciao Klaus

Andrea Fiorentini schrieb:

Reply to
Klaus Wensing