Mary Celeste

Does anyboady know how to get hold of plans / drawings / models of the 19th century brigantine Mary Celeste?

Thanks

Briggs

To try and give you a sensible answer I must ask if you've tried googling the name? There might be some leads there.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@someday.com:

There areplaces online where you can order plans for different ships. I don't know the places, but one guy in IPMS Seattle builds wooden boats from plans, and has some plans he ordered online. Might get lucky with a google search.

Reply to
Warlok