!precautions cutting/grinding Neodymium magnets

Hello e-motor builders,

A discussion about the toxic and fire risks when grinding/cutting Neo magnets. The discussion starts here:

?p=2214578&postcount=109
?p=2214578&postcount=125
?p=2214578&postcount=140
Met vriendelijke groet ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

| A discussion about the toxic and fire risks when grinding/cutting Neo | magnets. Wow! Nice... didn't know about that. Thanx Ron.

Reply to
Doman

| Spread the word amongst Polish modellers, you know which forum I am | referring to ;-) Nooo, which one? ;>

Reply to
Doman