Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rubber adhesion
I am working on a skim compound formulation for conveyor belts without the RFL-RFS system and it is polymer based. NR 60parts, Sbr1500 15parts and br 25 parts. Can anyone give me ideas on how to...
2
2

PEG-B?
Any idea what "PEG-B", a commercial electroplating/electroforming additive, might be (other than a PEG block co-polymer with something ...)? Thanks,
4
4

Brabender Software
Greetings, All - Does someone out there have a copy of the interface software for use with the PL2100 plasti-corder unit? We recenty took posession of such a unit and it came lacking the discs. I am...
7
7

me
i want some info about polystyrene industrial use and appelication
3
3

HDPE & LLDPE or mLDPE blend
Is possible to blend a HDPE (0.95, 1 MI 5kg) used in blown film, with LLDPE or mLDPE to reduce the density? Has anyone info about this? Regards
1
1

TPU and infrared rays
Hi, what happens if a TPU part is treated with infrared rays ?? It heats up, OK ... but there are also other effects. --Armin
6
6

Blown film -> Tapes -> Stretch. Improve strength
Hello, we are manufacturing film with blown lines, and after cutting it into tapes and stretching them in a ISO process. We will like to improve the strength of the stretch filament. Does anybody know...

Is there any relation between MWD and ESCR(chemical resistance)?
Dear everyone I would like to know the relation between MWD and ESCR value. I had ESCR experiments with PE having similar density(SCB) and M.I. But, they have a difference about 0.6 in MWD and also...
3
3

MW
Hi, I would like to know the best way to calculate the molecular weight of a polyester resin, I mean, calculate the Mw, not using devices such as GPC, viscosymeters and other...Can you help me ? Best...
4
4

nylon powder
Does anyone know where I can find small quant. of nylon powder? Any common grade should do.
5
5

Help: Blowing Agent
I am looking for the blowing agents for phenolic resin. Could anybody give me some relevant information? Thanks, Hucheng
4
4

Process Engineers On Demand
For more information, please check out my career page @ Andrew Glaz Senior Executive Recruiter Engineering/Technical 618 US Highway1 North Palm Beach,Florida 33408 Office: 561-848-2990 Ext:13 Fax:...
1
1

Is there anyone who know the ¥á and K value of Polybutene-1(PB-1) at 140~160¡É?
Hello! everyone I would like to know the =A5=E1 and K value of Polybutene-1(PB-1) at=20 140~160=A1=C9 Thank you so much
2
2

Weakness of urea-formaldehyde foam.
Hi. What is the main reason that UF foams have poor mechanical properties comparing to PS and PU foams. In my opinion it comes from only aliphatic short chains between crosslinks made from metylol and...

Adhesive for polycarbonate?
Anyone know of a solvent/adhesive to use on Polycarbonate? The stuff I've been trying will not stick.
2
2