Anisotropic Polymer Simulation

This is the first time I have used groups...

I am doing a project where I have been told to use a molecular design program called TINKER to create a anisotropic version of polyethylene. I have two problems.

Firstly: where can I find or how can I create a XYZ file of polyethylene?

Secondly: what kind of force should I use to stretch the polymer model?

Bye

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence