Seeking for polymer gels

Hi,
I'm currently working ona project where i'm in need of finding polymers
that have a gel type characteristics. As far as the durometer is
concern, i'm looking for something similar to stress balls. If you guys
by any chance know of any material that sounds like what i described,
please reply. Also, if you know the vendors who carry this material or
lead me to someone who is a polymer guru, please let me know.
Thank you so much,
chermanto
Reply to
chermanto