Heitec "starline"

Hi,

I am considering using the new "Starline" Nozzle from Heitec in a new mold with 16 cav. I want to use 4 4 cav. nozzles. The material is PC and the part weight is about 0,8 g (12,8 g for all). It would be perfect for my mold design, but I am a bit worried that the material gets dammaged. Heitec says that its ok, but I am not so sure. Does anyone have either good or bad experiences with this kind of nozzle?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Charly dezley