How to publish an dissertation

I am a master of science student,and about to do my project.Will you pls give me some information about how to publish a dissertation and in what way can my dissertation be accepted to be published? thanks

Reply to
peter

Just write up one or more papers that are the results of your thesis and submit them for publication with the appropriate academic journals. Nobody is interested in reading the thesis the way it is.

You can also contact UMI.

They make microfilms of various dissertations and make them available for others to puchase.

John

Reply to
John Spevacek